Welcome to the Domain Of Blood, an entire region that can be plugged easily in your ongoing campaign.
The Domain of Blood is the reign of the feared and mysterious Count Vladimir Drake. Drake's ancestors founded the domain ages ago, and they dominate it with since then.
Drake’s Castle overlooks the vale, standing atop a impossibly high pinnacle, like a crow sitting on a banner pole. A long and scary road leads to the castle going through the Ghostwood spectral forest. Although it’s an impressive building, the castle it is not the sole feature of the vale.
The Ghostwood forest occupies most of the domain and it s largely unexplored, at least by the inhabitants of the nearby village. It is said that Count Vladimir knows the forest perfectly even if no one saw him outside his fortress.
The Crimson River cuts the vale in half. A couple of bridges cross it, but few people use them because they both lead to Drake’s Castle, and no one is so crazy to go there.
Blackraven Village is a gloomy bunch of houses sitting at the feet of the Raven’s Hill. This small community do their best to survive in such a dreaded land. .
Domain of Blood Virtual Boxed Set© Content
• The Domain: An overview of the Domain, it contains the maps of the whole region.
• Lord Drake's Castle: This is a redesign of the 2005 Blueprint “Vampire Castle”. We have heavily revised the castle by correcting some issues, adding legends, furniture and expanding the dungeon levels. This is an oversized blueprint containing fourteen maps.
• Blackraven Village: It contains maps of the village
• Blackraven Buildings: It contains maps of the relevant village's buildings
• Ghostwood Sites: It contains maps of some of the relevant locations in the Ghostwood Forest
• Count Vladimir's Drawing Book (Exclusive of this Boxed Set): A gorgeous full-color booklet containing 18 three-dimensional maps of Drake's Castle, both external and internal, allowing you to taste the intricate architecture of this famous castle.
• Rule the Dungeon.
• Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible)
• Alternative hexagonal grid
• "North" mark available and orientable
• Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
• Buttons for printing only blue maps or black and white maps
WARNING: you must use Adobe Acrobat 6+ in order to use all the features of this product
Welcome to Řone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending on the kind of map.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.